BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, November 28, 2017 — Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of data integration and Big Data management software solutions, announced today that its universal data integration service, including Attunity Replicate, is now available as a new service offering on AWS Marketplace. Featuring expanded integration with AWS services, the innovative Attunity service offering provides large-scale and accelerated data loading as well as real-time data availability on Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosted data lakes and streaming enterprise architectures. This exciting new addition on AWS Marketplace will be unveiled and demonstrated live this week from November 28-30 at AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas, NV.
To support modern analytics today, enterprises require real-time availability of data with the flexibility to adapt and support a variety of emerging technologies and architectural patterns. Cloud has quickly become a go-to data hosting architecture for its scalability, elasticity and cost-efficiencies. To leverage the power of cloud, businesses need to deliver enterprise data efficiently while reducing the manual development efforts traditionally required for continuous data integration and creating analytics-ready repositories. Attunity now accommodates these needs with its flexible and high-performance solution that is easy to license, deploy and use on AWS Marketplace.
Attunity‘s new offerings on AWS Marketplace include:
- Attunity Replicate v6 – this flexible data replication and ingestion solution is available today and certified to run on AWS services with pay-as-you-go pricing. It can be deployed on AWS or AWS GovCloud (US) in minutes. Organizations can now migrate or replicate enterprise data on AWS from a wide variety of systems including relational databases, data warehouses, mainframes and SAP.
Attunity‘s enhanced support for AWS and on-premises data integration enables companies to:
- Ingest Changed Data into Kinesis for Real-time Analytics and Data Movement – using advanced log-based change data capture (CDC), Attunity unlocks enterprise systems to stream data and metadata changes as they occur.
- Automate the Creation of Analytics-Ready Data Lakes on AWS – Attunity efficiently moves enterprise data into Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and automatically creates the schema and structures in Amazon Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR) to create and continuously update Operational Data Stores (ODS) and Historical Data Stores (HDS) – with no manual coding.
- Rapidly Deploy Cloud Data Warehouses – Attunity automates continuous data loading into Amazon Redshift or Snowflake data warehouse with minimal downtime and is designed to remove all the heavy lifting of manual data extraction, as well as transferring, staging, and importing data.
- Migrate or Replicate onto Cloud Databases – Attunity automates the bulk data movement and continuous loading from on-premises databases to cloud-hosted databases including support for all six offerings under Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) including Amazon Aurora, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL.
“We have a long and collaborative relationship with Attunity and it is reflected in their broad support across AWS,” said Barry Russell, General Manager of Worldwide Business Development, AWS Marketplace and Service Catalog, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “Together we are helping some of the world’s largest enterprises achieve transformational benefits that come from the combination of Attunity’s modern data integration offering and AWS services, like Amazon Redshift and Amazon Kinesis, that have been engineered to address some of the most demanding data requirements.”
Customer Kiran Nagarur, Vice President, Data Science & Engineering, at Fanatics, commented, “With the Attunity solution, we’re able to better analyze immense data volumes from disparate applications – including our e-commerce, transactional and back office systems. We’re excited to check out the latest version of Attunity Replicate using AWS services to better understand its expanded capabilities to support improved analytics.”
“With the expanded offering of Attunity Replicate now available on AWS Marketplace, enterprises have the flexibility to easily and quickly migrate data and enable cloud analytics with a wide range of enterprise data sources,” said Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer at Attunity. “Our offerings on AWS help our customers reap the benefits of cloud technology.”
Attunity is a leading provider of data integration and Big Data management software solutions that enable availability, delivery, and management of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the cloud. Our software solutions include data replication and distribution, test data management, change data capture (CDC), data connectivity, enterprise file replication (EFR), managed file transfer (MFT), data warehouse automation, data usage analytics, and cloud data delivery.